Ten candidates embark on the travel adventure of a lifetime in the brand new, exciting VTM program 'Destination X'. This new prestige project by VTM in which ten Flemish people have to find out their exact location. Whoever succeeds can win 50,000 euros. The battle scene? A blinded bus of fourteen meters. And all of Europe at the same time. Or not, because it immediately turns out that nothing is what it seems.
What a digital adventure this is… Congratulations to Geronimo Productions on the launch of Destination X! Digitopia was very secretly active in this production. It is special to be able to think and work on this story.
Our teams were responsible for
- Control Room Interface and interactive software from which Kevin presents
- Interactive map of the exit game that determines the ranking
- Full software suite that plays the exit game each episode and determines who drops out (with lots of editing options)
- Real-time route of the bus on an interactive map via interactive route planner for the editors
- Visualization of the ranking during the exit moment
- Multiple exit-determining interactive games to be covered in subsequent episodes
We are very grateful that we can use our creativity in this prestigious project. It once again emphasizes the versatility of digital signage. And the best is yet to come…