Rally bar Huddle
We therefore see great technical progress in smaller and compact devices that transform the spaces into agile spaces in an instant. Look at the new Rally Bar Huddle that can be used in BYOD mode with the user's laptop, but can also function as a full-fledged room system.
This range of flexibility was unthinkable 3 years ago, especially given the very limited size and footprint of such a smart video bar. The impact on your IT infrastructure has also become very small today.
The bigger picture
We would like to point out that bigger is not always better or smarter. This also applies to meeting rooms:
- Intimate and productive setting: Small meeting rooms create an intimate atmosphere conducive to interaction and engagement. Participants feel more comfortable sharing their ideas, increasing the likelihood of productive discussions and effective decision-making.
- Cost efficient: Compared to large meeting rooms, small meeting rooms are usually cheaper in terms of construction, maintenance and operational costs. This allows companies to save costs, especially if the need for large meeting rooms is not frequent.
- Flexibility: Small meeting rooms can often be booked on a flexible basis. This means that employees can use them when they need them.
- Efficient use of space: In modern offices where the use of space is optimized, small meeting rooms make more efficient use of the available space. They are compact and take up less office space than large meeting rooms.
- Encourages Collaboration: Smaller meeting rooms promote collaboration and teamwork. They are ideal for brainstorming sessions, team meetings and quick discussions, making it easier for team members to communicate with each other.
- Reduces distractions: In large meeting rooms, participants can easily become distracted by other people and activities. In small meeting rooms, the focus is on the participants and the agenda of the meeting, which improves productivity.
- Advanced technology: Small meeting rooms are also equipped with modern communication technologies, such as video bars, which make it possible to participate in meetings remotely.
In short, small meeting rooms offer a practical and cost-effective solution for companies that need a more intimate and efficient meeting environment. They are flexible, promote collaboration and encourage productive interactions between team members.