DGT Dynamics is the central, web-based application that allows you to manage your multimedia project as a whole.
It is an exceptional product: its development is based on internal needs in combination with the wishes of many customers in various segments.
In other words: DGT Dynamics allows you not only to distribute content but also to overall manage your Digital Signage project from A to Z.
- Management of the administrative and technical data of the different locations (address, contact person, language, network, etc…)
- Management of the technical data of the different players and screens (type, serial number, position, mounting, orientation, etc..)
- Management of on and off times on location /screen level
- Project specific tagging on location/player/screen level
- User friendly targeted search engine to find a desired location or screen
- Export function
- Possibility to provide a link with the back-end system of the client for data synchronisation
- Multi technology: management of different types of Digital Signage players (Windows, Linux/dZine, Cisco).
- Player segmentation:
- Based on smart groups or manual selections.
- Taylor made communications to any desired player segment.
- Collection management and content creation:
- Import of images
- Request new images or adjustments of existing ones.
- Organize images in collections
- Image tagging
- Image copying
- Image archive
- Image publication
- Extensive search capabilities
- Content support with a wide variation of formats
- Content validation procedure
- Link with external data sources (RSS, webservices, etc.).
- Possibility to develop custom made plug-ins to manage dynamic data (e.g. meeting room plug-in).
- Central monitoring of the players/monitors, integrated in DGT Dynamics, accessible to everyone.
- Monitoring on different levels:
- Network connection
- Content download
- Content view
- Screen performance
- Proactive interventions to guarantee a maximum uptime.
- Custom made reporting based on the needs of the client.
- Integrated ticketing on different levels:
- Hardware: installation, repair
- Content: request, validation
- Accessible for all users for a simple and transparent communication.
You can access DGT Dynamics from any location using a standard web browser. Therefore there is no local software required on your PC.
DGT Dynamics is completely scaleable for use, from stand-alone units to hundreds of players and locations. DGT Dynamics is offered within a S.a.a.S (Software as a Service) model. This means that it is offered as a service on an external server environment. You browse the web to DGT Dynamics where you can log in with a user name and password.